Top 10 Fun Facts About Canada
2. Canada has one fifth of the world’s freshwater.
3. The Canadian government established one of the most northern settlements in the world by tricking 8 families into living there and then not allowing them to leave.
4. Canada has a little-known, "world class," elite special ops force called Joint Task Force 2, which was the only foreign unit accepted to join top-tier U.S. special operations units in Afghanistan.
5. California has a bigger population than Canada.
6. Canada was so nice to their POW's during World War 2 that almost 20% of them requested to stay after the war.
7. The USA spent 2 years building a fort to protect from Canadian invasion, but it was accidentally built in Canada. They abandoned construction and called it Fort Blunder.
8. That anyone from Canada can order a portrait of The Queen and have it shipped to them for free.
9. Canada has the longest coastline in the world at 125,567 miles (202,080km).
10. The Hawaiian Pizza was invented in Canada, and is the most popular pizza in Australia, accounting for 15% of pizza sales.