5 Fun Facts About Iceland
* When underdog Iceland football team reached the Quater final of Euro Cup 2016 , 10% of the population traveled to France to watch the game.
* Since Iceland has a small population, there is an app called Anti-Incest app so you don't end up dating your family member.
* There is an Icelandic tradition, where people exchange books on Christmas eve and rest of the night is spend reading them and eating chocolates.
* Icelandic Phallological Museum has the world's largest display of penises, which includes 55 whale penises.
* Icelanders carry patronymic surnames based on first name of their father, not traditional surname of family.